Most International students are required to obtain a study permit to study in Canada. We can help you apply for a new study permit, apply for a study permit extension, or switch schools if you are already studying in Canada.  An added benefit as an international student holding a Canadian student visa, you may also be able to work while studying. Upon graduation, once eligible criteria are fulfilled, you will be entitled for a PGWP if you successfully completed a program from a Designated Learning Institute (DLI).