There are a number Travel documents that are issued by the government of Canada. Canadian citizens can apply for Canadian passports. Permanent residents with an expired PR card may apply for permanent resident travel documents (PRTD); while convention refugees and protected person in Canada may apply for a refugees/protected persons travel documents (RTD). Your status in Canada, country of destination, and age will help us determine which document you need to travel from or to Canada.